RE: [oletrucks] young guys

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] young guys
From: "Tibbers" <tibbers@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:51:12 -0800
I am 47......been into trucks since I was too young to drive
legally.....love stock, restified and pure street rod versions.....got a '56
Chevy NAPCO and a 56 Chevy 2wd.  The NAPCO retains all of the stuff that
makes it a NAPCO, but is mildly rodded in the engine department and in
paint, tires and rims.....the 2wd is going mostly custom.  My rigs are all
for driving...daily.

I have done stock and custom and find I prefer a blend of old style and
selected newer technology for driveability, my personal tastes.....and a bit
of comfort.

Gordon