Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:04:54 -500
Had I known that there would be so many venders that would show
up in that kind of weather, I would have gone... But I went to one
last year that was held at the Waterford Speedbowl race track and
they only had 20 venders show up due to bad weather and they still
charged $10 to get in... I paid it but was unhappy that there were
so few venders and after looking at their wares didn't buy anything
anyway. So I said I am not gonna get trapped in that situation again
and decided not to go this time... The venders there were set up
on the track so I didn't have to deal with the mud...Had I known that
there was mud involved I would not have gone either. So I stayed home
and finished building our race car engine and fired it up... Season
started this week, qualifying took place Saturday, but the features
were rained out... so we  will be ready for next week. Hopefully take
a provisional as we missed the qualifying on Saturday. I really
needed to get some stuff but didn't think it would take place SOoooo
I will have to make do otherwise. Sorry I missed you guys, sorry for
the weather, Maybe next time.

Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker