RE: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)

To: "'Ole Trucks'" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:41:00 -0400
Jim,

        I didn't even try to go to the Stafford springs swap meet as it was
snowing at my house at 6am. I live in south eastern CT.
        The one I go to is the Lake Compounce meet (spring and fall), I've
attended it every year for a long time. I think it was 2 years ago at the
fall meet that the guys that run it (C.S.R.A.)were cutting the overgrown
weeds out of the "back 20" cause the vendors kept coming and coming. I got
there late (for a vendor) at 7am and thought I was in the back row, but then
by 9am I was in the middle row. The problem I had is I was alone and
couldn't go look and leave my stuff out at the same time. I sold every bit I
had including the trim rings off my 84 GMC 4x4 (deep dish corvette smoothes)
that I DROVE to the meet. One thing was I thinking, they had bad weather at
the Stafford meet and the vendors that go there were coming to the Compounce
meet too.

Jon C. Peters