Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)

To: Ole Trucks <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:52:31 -0400
I vowed I would not go in the rain, it seems it always rains at Stafford, but
there I was tromping through the mud again. Not nearly as many vendors as some
years, especially compared to the fall meet and I didn't see much old stuff. Did
see two t-5's in the first 10 minutes. Ended up buying one. One can never have
enough junk in the garage.
   A meet worth checking out is the Bristol swap meet in May. I find more old
stuff there than at Stafford. It is a little further for you boys coming from
the North.

Grant