Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:02:10 -0400
> >.  How easy is it to re-paint in the letters by hand without it looking
> >non-professional.

Wally,
I have had pretty good luck by taping over the letters and surrounding area
with masking tape and then cutting the tape out covering the letters with a
really sharp hobby knife (X-acto knife).  Make sure all edges of the tape
are firmly stuck down to the surface, then just spray over with paint of
desired color choice.  I've redone my GMC horn button and several emblems
this way and am happy with the results.

Michael Zaic
Watkinsville, GA
(soon to be of Lawrenceville, GA)