Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:58:28 EDT
Decals of the CHEVROLET letters are available from most vendors. They are easy
to apply; I wouldn't try hand painting.

For the dash "grill," ash tray, and glove boc, I buffed the high areas, masked
it off and sprayed the valley's. Then applied the new decal.

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated Wed, 10 May 2000  1:51:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "WR