Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: Doug Pewterbaugh <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:22:11 +0000
to paint the letters in the grill, you can take the paint and thin it very thin
and use  a syringe or a turkey baster tube to drop the paint in the letter
depressions. quite a few coats are required in this fashion, but no masking is
need and it will look like factory

--
New Mexico Jim
50 3100 ½ ton