Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:48:28 -0700
That's true, when you wet it, the glue is shot. Once you stick it down, that's
it. It will probably stretch if you try to peel it off. Wet it and you can slide
it around. Capillary action holds it on and the water dries off and the decal
looks so good. Try it with one of the decals that you won't use.

--
New Mexico Jim
50 3100 ½ ton