Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival

To: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dash revival
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:34:48 -0400
Jon, take Route 2 East from I-91.  After a dozen or so miles, you will pass
through the town of
Erving.  You will know you are there when you go by the Erving paper mill which
is practically right
on the road.  The highway does some S-turns past the mill.  As you climb out of
the town, route 2
will keep going straight ahead, 55 mph but two-way undivided.  At that point
you want to take the
right fork onto
route 2-A.  Shortly after that fork there is a right turn on a side road that
takes you 5 miles or
so to the town of Wendell.  A while back there was a detour at this turn due to
construction on a
new bridge over the Millers river, and I'm not sure if it's still that way, but
last time I went
through the area, there were clear detour signs to get you around the problem.
It may be fixed by
now.  I haven't been to where they hold the truck show, but I imagine there
will be signs.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project