Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?

To: "Allen Coblentz" <wac8019@erinet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:59:15 -0500
If the engine has been apart before, it is possible that a small sheet metal
deflector plate, over the hole in the block that the tube is pressed into,
has been left off (it goes on the inside of the block).  Look at some engine
assembly drawings to see what I'm talking about, but this could allow a lot
of oil to escape through the tube.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com