Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:12:54 +0000
Anybody have a 'description' of how to convert to a pvc valve setup on my 235,
without it 'looking' like anything has been changed from 'stock'?  I'd like
things
to 'look' original.  I would like the draft tube to remain, even if made to be
non-functionable.  In a pvc set-up, could the draft tube be 'plugged' without
harm?
Thanks for you suggestions.

Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100