Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oil loss?
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:12:53 -0700
The best thing to do is do away with the draft tube. I was lucky and found PCV.
It came off my 54 two ton. No more drips, a lot less air pollution, 25 % less
HC's! Remember, you breath whatever comes out of the tailpipe and draft tube, so
it makes sence to do what we can to keep the air clean, not to mention the
innards of your engine! My factory or factory looking PCV replaces the draft
tube and it can even be made into one by drilling the top lid and installing a
rubber grommet and throw in a PCV and connecting it to a manifold vacuum source
and plugging the down tube. What's your opinion on this Bob ADler?

--
New Mexico Jim
50 3100 ½ ton