Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:51:48 -0500
I have seen a shop where the beam went the other way.  It transverses two
bays.  It is supported by steel columns.

Lets you back into or pull into lift off, and move left or right as the case
may be.

Also, you might consider a rolling gantry.  This is the option I would take.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window