Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question

To: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:57:07 -0500
I had/have this very same dilemna. I really WANT a nice I beam going up the
middle of my service bay, but its a steel building with the main beams out
of location for any stability, so I would be forced to make a frame out of
steel for the IBeam. This is not only expensive, but will take up some (not
much but enough) space that I dont feel I can afford.

I purchased a $250.00 Engine hoise that the legs are removable and it can be
shoved in a corner taking up less space. I really like it and I really can
not justify going to the trouble now. Which is good and bad since I have
always dreamed of a sturdy IBeam with a dolly and hoist. Oh well!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html