[oletrucks] 6 blade fan

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 6 blade fan
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:42:27 PDT
To the list,

I have a rigid metal six blade fan that I can't use.  It is 18 inches across
with a 1 inch center for the water pump.  The four attachment bolt holes are
2 1/4 inches center to center measured across from each other.  Side by side
hole measurements are 1 5/16 inches.  Draw is 2 inches deep.  It cost me
$10.00 and I will let it go for that shipping included.  I took it off a 48
1 1/2 ton AD thinking that it would fit my 1954 235 but it didn't.  Ping me
off list if you are interested.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window