Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:59:31 -0400
Consumer Reports had an extensive article about auto wax in the May issue.
They rated Zymol at the top of the list....and stated that it's also one of
the most expensive.  NuFinish, Prestone Bullet Wax, and Armor All Car Wax
rated just as well, and all 3 cost half as much as Zymol.  I use NuFinish on
my car and my oletruck.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC