Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:27:44 -0400
I'm not a big fan of Meguiars products.  I tried that tire treatment that's
supposed to last weeks
instead of days.  Comes with its own applicator.  My experience shows that it's
just as messy as a
spray, it's hard to clean out of raised lettering and tread grooves near the
sidewall, and it still
turns brown after a few days.  Cheaper to use Armor All or Turtle Wax vinyl
treatment.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu