Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:15:16 EDT
I saw the Consumer Report article and was surprised; we've used the Meguiar's
Mirror Glaze for years and have been very happy with it and have found
nothing else near as good. . .of course it's the machine applied compound.
For straight liquid wax, I like the Griot's Best of Show Wax the best.

On Consumer Reports. . .

I remember very clearly that they could never understand why the Camaro was
one of the most popular cars around way back when, basing their whole
judgment on back seat space and gas mileage.  Sometimes they don't have a
clue. . .

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
66 Corvair Monza
86 1/2 ton short bed Silverado
86 Corvette Indy
and once owner of a Z28 Camaro precisely when Consumer Reports couldn't
figure out why people were buying them.