Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

To: "Thom Laybourne" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:33:59 -0700
No list of great car shows will be complete without adding Iola, Wisconsin.
I've only been there once, but what a great show and swap meat.  The show is
so big that they pick you up on a trolly type vehicle to get you from the
parking lot to the show grounds.  You have to park that far away.  I found
several parts for my 49 3100 there including a dash mounted fan and a visor.
Wonderful show.

John Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"