Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:01:13 -0400
I've never been to Iola, but, I have been to Hershey (25 years), Carlisle
(off and on since it started in the 70's) and Charlotte.  I still like
Hershey the best.  It is the largest antique car flea market in the world
with 11,200 sold out vendor spaces.  Each space at Hershey is 10' wide that
makes 21+ miles of vendor tables!  WOW!

Charlotte is #2 with 9,200+(and growing) and Carlisle is I think #4 or 5
with aprox. 8,700+.

I to would like to hear about Iola!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker