[oletrucks] Wanted: TF Rear Fiberglass Fender Source

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wanted: TF Rear Fiberglass Fender Source
From: CyrusR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:21:26 EDT
Can anyone recommend a good quality producer of rear fenders for a Task Force
truck?  I'm particularly interested in fenders that are 2" wider than stock.
I'm also wondering what you do about the running board steps when you install
the wider fenders?  Are wider steps also available?  I assume they would be
fiberglass also?  TIA

Randy Underwood, CyrusR@aol.com
Northwest Arkansas
'57 Chevy 1/2 ton, Wraparound back glass, V-8, auto, power steering, in
pieces on the floor!