Re: [oletrucks] Wanted: TF Rear Fiberglass Fender Source

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wanted: TF Rear Fiberglass Fender Source
From: Joseph L Burnett <jbrntt@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:40:21 -0400
Creative Glas in Oneida TN carries fat fiberglass fenders for your truck.
 I bought a set of the regular ones, and was pleased with the results.
They do not have mounting holes, you have to do your own.  I looked in my
address book and didn't see the address.  They did have a web site, just
use your search engine.  I think it's acutally spelled Creativ Glas or
something like that.

Joe B.
Warner Robins GA