Fw: [oletrucks] No truck is a piece of %$#@

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] No truck is a piece of %$#@
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:48:08 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
To: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Saturday, August 05, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] No truck is a piece of %$#@

Leah-

No truck is a piece of %$#@.  Period.  With the available materials for
repair, the molded patch panels and all the other good stuff on the market,
no truck, in my opinion, is anything less than an unfinished project.  Some
may just take a little more TLC than others.

Y'all hang in there, and you will have a great time with this.  The good
thing about bringing one back to life is that every little accomplishment is
a victory.  And the guy who walked into your garage and bad-mouthed your
truck needs some lessons in manners, first of all, and obviously doesn't
know about us ole truck people.  Just check out some of the before and after
pictures of our members' trucks.  They speak for themselves.

Good luck, and keep us posted on how it's going!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
League City, Texas