Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 23:05:38 -0600
Undercoating is a way for your state to get away with vandalism. If you put salt
on the road and the states truck rusted, you can bet your last dollar they would
sue you. I say, sue your state for allowing a corrosive chemical to be dumped on
the roads. Its downright criminal to salt the roads. It is a killer to anything
growing on the road's edge, pollutes the enviorment and the water table. The
morons in New Mexico want to drive on ice or right after a  3 foot  snow like
its July.
For sound deadening, why not insulate the inside of the cab?