Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:29:55 -0700
That's interesting.  Although I'll use undercoating when I put her
back together, The Forty spent all of her working life in eastern
Colorado, mostly on the dirt and gravel.  she's got 4" cracks in her
front fenders (from shaking on the washboards) but nothing that looks
like a stone bruise.  Did they make the fenders thicker on the earlier
pickups?

--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner