Re: [oletrucks] 6V- 12V

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6V- 12V
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:25:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/00 6:43:50 PM Central Daylight Time, Tom3600@webtv.net
writes:

<< I am switching my 216 from 6 volt (actually 8 volt batt.) to 12 volts.  I
have decided to go with a 12V batt., 12V generator, 12V regulator, 12V coil,
12V bulbs etc.  >>

Tom,
You may not need a 12V generator.  I kept my 6V generator and after the new
regulator and other parts were installed, it puts out 14 volts and has held
up fine for 2 years.  Try it out, the worst thing that can happen is it won't
work.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX