Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences

To: wmh678@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:16:00 EDT
<<smoke escaped rather quickly out the wires through my pants
and hit bare skin so fast I had no where to go.all my buddies got a huge
kick out of it but I was rather raw for a long time.>>

I'll tell you something else that's fun, and that is to reach down and pull
the points open with the key on.  I burnt a hole in the end of my index
finger.  I didn't pull it loose until I smelt burning flesh.  I'll never do
that again.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, Illinois