Re: [oletrucks] Engine placement

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine placement
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:44:10 -0700
You want the engine to be level forward to back and side to side for best
fuel distribution.  I'm wondering just how far off horizontal the pan is?
Do you have a protractor to measure the angle.

I have a V-8 in my AD and the engine/trans are level.   Are you sticking
with the stock steering and axle?

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100