Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:31:52 -0400
Sorry for getting up on my soapbox, but there are some things that people
should do because it is right, not because someone told them to do it.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
Arnaudville, LA

The problem is "what is right" is also based on opinion, many times.  Opinions
are great for debate, but I don't want my liberties based on someone elses
opinion. They can have my guns, and my truck, when they pry my cold dead hands
from them!  When it come to personal freedoms, I will decide what is "right"
for my personal propery!  And I will respect your "right" to do the same with
yours.

Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100
Springfield, Ohio