Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck
From: "brad kyle" <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:27:47 CDT
first off let me apologize for the can of worms i opened.  i personally feel
that some things are good.  i fully agree with lowering emissions, and
keeping firearms out of certain hands, but i fully feel that no one should
be able to tell any one what to do.   (of course with exceptions of murder,
rape, etc.)  it is my belief that the only requirement for the emissions for
vehicles is that they are kept properly tuned.  it should never become law
that we should have to retro-fit any vehicle with items such as hei, fuel
injection, cats, etc.  if one should choose to add these items on their own
or even drive their truck off a cliff then that is their right.

Brad