Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Maine will crush your truck
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:47:48 -0400
  I would be interested to know what percentage of air pollution comes from
old vehicles that have not yet fallen victim to road salt vrs. the air
pollution from industry and power plants that buy pollution exemptions because
it's too "expensive" to use cleaner fuels or update their facilities.
  I suspect the maine motivation is to make sure everyone has a car loan.

Grant