Re: [oletrucks] straight axle

To: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] straight axle
From: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:21:14 -0400
Brian, you mentioned 'sway bars front and rear', I know there's a front sway
bar available, what do you plan on using for the rear? I think my stock
suspension rides great although I hear the front sway bar is a major
improvement and I'll be adding that after I replace my 51 year old front
springs that are absolutely flat and seem to have very little memory left.
Cosmo, '49 3100