RE: [oletrucks] straight axle

To: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] straight axle
From: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:34:35 -0400
Brian,

Got any more details on this changeover? Did you find instructions from
somewhere or find this out by just trying it  yourself?

I have a 56 and the frame and front suspension are in such good shape I hate
to change to IFS. Disc brakes would be nice though.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
mailto:mgr@mgrcorp.com