Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:58:46 GMT
Josh,

I would Classic Auto Parts in OKC only if you can personally go there and
look them in the eye or else when HELL FREEZES OVER.  I will never order
anything from them again.  FYI, you can order via an 800 number but you must
call commercially if that order is screwed up.  It kinda makes me angry when
I have to pay $11.00 in phone calls to get a 95 cent gasket that I was
shorted.  They always say that the one that filled the order is "not there
at the moment" and then you have to call back later and I have been given
the wrong information and given the wrong part resulting in more long
distance calls at my expense.

They sell F#rd parts too.  Probably why they have such Sh#tty service.

I feel better now.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton deluxe 5 window