Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes

To: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:21:36 -0400
Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Company is in Nashville, GA.  Website....
www.obschevy.com    They're an outstanding vendor.  When you call, you
always talk with a knowledgeable person who can answer your questions.  No
"phone operators" that just read from a computer.  I always deal with a
gentleman named Bryan.  He once spent over 20 minutes with me in 3 separate
phone conversations just trying to help me get the right key blank for my
truck.  Total cost.....$2.  I haven't received service like that from any
other vendor.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC