Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:08:24 -0400
Amen Tom,

    I always try Obsolete first. They may not have the fanciest catalog but
they are unquestionably some of the nicest and most knowledgeable folks in
the hobby. Prices are always competitive and they usually ship my parts the
same day. True Southern hospitality!

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL