Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:48:34 EST
  I recall about 20+ years ago in my younger days, coming across a Famer who
had a '40 Ford 2-door outside next to a carport looking thing, that had a
tractor under it.

  The '40 was definitely going south from the elements, but was the guy's
everyday driver anyway.

  When I asked him why he didn't keep the '40 under the cover, he said "The
car makes me nothing, the tractor makes my living".

Mike