[oletrucks] Oil Filter Cannisters

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oil Filter Cannisters
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:00:58 -0600
I have a 50 deluxe cab that I am spending all my hours on these days making
it just the truck for my daily use. It has a 261 in it and it has no oil
filter cannister. I have one I can put on, but I would like to hear opinions
on the usefulness of the cannister. My 50 frame-up project has one because
its a very common option and I felt it needed to be there, but it wasnt
original equipment and its a major pain to clean. Also, any 261 owners...
does the standard oil filter cannister really work well on this engine since
its a full flow oil system? Thanks again!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html