Re: [oletrucks] Oil Filter Cannisters

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Filter Cannisters
From: L1Chevy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:12:25 EST
Well, Deve....I have a 261 and I just didnt like the looks of the
canister..and you're right..they are a PAIN to clean...oil just goes
everywhere...I installed a spin on filter and I like it alot more...I have a
dual carb setup and the Offenhauser manifold has two threaded bosses on it
for a filter...I fabricated an aluminum plate that screws onto the manifold
and then the oil filter assembly mounts to that...I ran braided hoses to the
engine and it came out great...just some ideas for you...

Dave Koon
'51 3100