[oletrucks] AD door hinges

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD door hinges
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <anderegs@e-machines.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:14:17 -0800
Hi guys....I'm in the putting together stage of my truck and need to get
my hinges rebuilt.  I know where to get the parts and Golden State does
sell rebuilt hinges but $90 each is a bit too much for me.  Does anyone
know of another source to do this and how much.  I don't have the
propper tools to try it myself.

Another question that I have is of a Trico 12V vacuum pump that I picked
up used to power vacuum windshield wiper motor.  Yes it is original.
What I need is info on how to hook it up and any info on how it works.
It is powered by what looks like a heater motor hooked up to a Trico
vacuum pump with what seems to be a vacuum pressure switch? to start,
stop the motor.  Any help would be appreciated.

I also have lots of parts to get rid of including a 1952? 1 ton complete
panel truck, have pictures, $300.00.  Yes that price is correct.  I also
have two 1954 beds in great shape, no rust outs and little dings.

Thanks for all your help
Steve Jr.
1950 3100 pu
1959 3200 fleetside pu