Re: [oletrucks] AD door hinges

To: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <anderegs@e-machines.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD door hinges
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:54:21 -0600
Just rebuilt my hinged got the pins and bushings  and instructions from
Chevy duty, all you need is a punch and hammer and vise very easy to do
unless one of your bottom hinges are rusted up the you might need a press
I was successful 3 out of four, one bottom the pin was broke and it was
rust welded so I got another one at a junk yard and rebuilt it.
Good luck
HooT58