RE: [oletrucks] Wireing

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wireing
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:33:54 -0600
I thought I read somewhere that after installing a wiring harness you
were suppose to connect the battery cables up to a trickle charger to
see if things worked before hooking up the full 12 volts.

Anyone else heard of this?

Disclaimer: I've never done this, in fact I have trouble getting both
battteries in a flashlight so it will work.....but sooner or later
I'll get to wiring my truck.

-A