Re: [oletrucks] Wireing

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wireing
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:38:05 -0500
Not sure I understand what your saying but, there should be continuity
between the main batt cable and your headlight switch as that's hot all the
time and where it all starts to feed to other circuits. You can use your
lights w/out the key on don't forget. Should be hot to switch on Batt term
also. Not sure if this is what your asking.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN