RE: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: "Wayne Browne" <wayne.browne@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:51:42 -0700
forgiveness??!!

 ... I bought a not so new 95 GMC pickup as a commuter, so I was able to
tear into my 59's ... it's an effective way to get the job going.

what's a Honda Civic?  Is that like one of those other small non-truck like
vehicles that keep getting caught under my bumper?

/w

ps - just kidding, good luck on the project

59 GMC 1/2 ton
59 Chev 1/2 ton