Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: Don Simmons <tasimmons@cbnn.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: Holly and Chris Mills <scmills@tntech.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:42:58 -0500
I guess this will get me SHOT...

I sold my '49 3100 and kept the Honda and the '65 Beetle and '78 VW
Westfalia... I feel so ASHAMED...

(Actually figured it would best for the truck which I didn't have dry
storage for it and which was still rust free after 20 or so years in
storage. Couldn't bear letting this thing rust away. Had to get it a home
where it would be properly cared for...)

Sent it to Upstate NY. Hope he doesn't dry it in the salt- I mean snow.. (I
know he won't).