Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: scmills@tntech.edu, tasimmons@cbnn.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 20:37:03 -0600
Well, I did have a back up car. This morning my son totaled the 96 NEON. So
now it looks like my 58 GMC fleetside will be my daily driver while I build
the 58 Chevy step side. At least my boy is OK other than some stiffness and
soreness. The car is replacible. The son is not.
Perry Smith
58 GMC fleetside
58 Chevy stepside in a basket
Phoenix AZ