Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: "Rick Warren" <bluu55@yahoo.com>, "Don Simmons"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 12:09:11 -0600
Just Traded my 52 F-3 for a 57 Chevy 3200 boy was that guy Dumb. Guess I'm a
little dumb too though I even took pitty on a F!@D and saved it from the
crusher but took me almost 1 1/2 years  to get rid of it and was only asking
$300 for it. I think I'll let em crush the next one. Now if I could just get
rid of this Charger I'd be straight
up GM with the exception of the 53 Willy's Wagon and Bluebird School Bus
(Swap Meet Parts Hauler)
 Hauls lots more parts than a S-10 but not quit the Gas Mileage LOL. 73
Charger $300 Takes it (PleaseTake it) although the rearend might work in my
38 or that 57 I Just Got (anybody know ?)
 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock