Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: flfox1@juno.com, perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 23:04:29 -0700
well, since the 96 is gone, go head and get a 2000+. i got a 00, sweet lil
car, and it took first place in its class at a mopar only car show today
(FWD 1980-2001 class) (no its not totally stock, i have a system, and i need
to get some first generation stock strut springs to lower it, but its still
sweet.) tho the truck is sweeter, it now has a swa foam painted hood, i
painted it myself,.. no orange peal (no cut and buff ether) no runs, and
only two specks of dust in the clear, it turned out nice, ill get some pics
up soon.

Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200