Re: [oletrucks] Road tar removal

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Road tar removal
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 06:31:01 -0500
Eastwood has a product on the market that is supposed to take off road tar
and the undercoating easily.

I sandblasted mine off.  Used an industrial sandblaster and went to town, I
used play sand.  Then when I was done I filtered it with a cheap screen and
put the play sand in the rocks I have along my driveway.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs