RE: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:17:55 -0400
Doug,

In a future upgrade of this portion of the website, I plan to break out the
tools into a subcategory. In my particular case (I live in an apartment) I
would not have bought the tools or rented the warehouse bay if I did not
have BillyBob. As for the sale of the truck, that is not an issue - BillyBob
is a connection to my father who is gone now. He worked on this truck. I
would not give it up for all of Bill Gate's money.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida